Private Client Tax Director - Top 10 Accountancy Practice!!
Working for a Market Leading firm based in Maidstone, Kent.
Career progression within a growing chartered firm & remote working on offer.
About Our Client
An award winning and highly successful top 10 firm of chartered accountants with a phenomenal reputation across Kent and the South East but also nationally and internationally. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a fast growing business in a highly rewarding Tax Director position.
As a dynamic Private Client Tax Director,you will be managing a portfolio of clients and overseeing the compliance process. You will support the Tax Partners closely to deliver tax advisory services. You will manage a small tax team by hearing the voice of your team members, conduct appraisals, provide coaching of assignments to support the development of team skills and knowledge and continually improve the quality and delivery of work. As part of your own development you will establish strong working relationships with your own portfolio of clients through assignments and regular contact, including attending client meetings.
- Engaging with the partners and directors to service clients and forming part of the office's leadership team
- Lead the delivery of a private client vision for the office, in conjunction with the Partners
- Providing tax consultancy advice over the full range of private client tax related matters to clients and partners / directors. This may include planning for non-domiciled and international clients, offshore tax planning, inheritance tax and estate planning
- Working with relationship partners and directors to service existing and new clients, ensuring that planning and cross selling opportunities are identified
- Develop and manage own client base, identifying additional opportunities and introducing clients to the wider services available
- Develop the interaction of the private client team with the firm's wealth management business and leverage the opportunities this creates
- Promote private client tax and liaise with the firm's senior team to provide content for marketing materials, etc.
- Mentor, develop and train junior managers
The Successful Applicant
ACA/ ACCA/ CTA/ and/or STEP qualified with extensive personal tax/ private client tax experience.
Based in Kent or looking to relocate to Kent.
What's on Offer
- Market leading pay, competitive with the London market!
- Excellent Pension
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
For a confidential conversation, please call Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.