Private Client Tax Manager
Tax Manager to join a leading accounting firm near Sidcup
Advisory focused, mixed tax role, with excellent exposure on offer
About Our Client
This chartered accountancy practice has developed a very strong reputation and standing across Kent and the wider UK acting for very wide ranging clients, in sectors and turnovers. Clients range across small sole traders, partnerships and limited companies with turnovers under £100,000 through to £50 -£60million turnover groups, larger corporates and OMBs. The firm is a good sized independent, with partners and specific tax focused team of around six individuals of varying experience and backgrounds. The firm is growing and presents a superb environment and opportunity for the right professional to progress within their tax career, with a clear path on offer for those with ambitions for partner/director level progression.
Reporting to the Tax Partner, the role will include :
- Managing the team and process to deliver all compliance matters; personal and partnerships tax returns, and P11ds,
- Maintaining a portfolio of high net-worth individuals and clients with more complex tax matters.
- Delivering comprehensive advice and tax planning for clients. Good report writing and communication skills are essential.
- Supporting Partners engaging with potential clients.
- Assisting with the development of the tax practice by working with the tax partner on client seminars, press articles, newsletters, networking and internal training.
- Training and developing the private client tax team.
- Managing department KPIs.
The Successful Applicant
You will be any of ACA, ACCA, CTA, ATT qualified, having developed your career to Tax Manager level or similar, most likely within an accountancy practice firm career background, with any mix of small/medium/larger independent firm, or larger Top 50/Mid/Top Tier firm background. You may have focused your career across mixed tax, or more focused personal tax, or corporate tax background, as their is genuine scope to mould this role to a decent degree to work around the right persons technical tax background. You will be looking for a career opportunity with genuine progression potential on offer and chance to carve a key influential role in a successful, growing independent firm of chartered accountants in Kent.
What's on Offer
Circa £45,000 - £60,000 plus benefits, dependent on the experience and background of the right professional.
Please call Tristan Finch on 01622 604534 to discuss further.