Private Client Tax Partner - Incredible Firm of Accountants!
A highly reputable multinational accountancy practice in North Kent/ East London
Excellent exposure and a n incredible accountancy practice
About Our Client
This practice is a highly reputable and well known firm of chartered accountants based in North Kent / SE London. They have a fantastic reputation, excellent culture and have seen significant growth over the last 12 months. They are now looking for a Private Client Tax Partner to join their team in a highly rewarding position.
Joining the firm at Private Client Tax Partner, with a clear path to progress, you will deliver personal tax and advisory services to a wide ranging client base of directors of owner-managed businesses, property clients, wealthy individuals and wide ranging private clients.
You will take a client fronting role overseeing the provision of advisory services across a wide spectrum of personal tax issues, IHT, CGT etc. You will lead and influence your team and look to drive the development of the private client tax services in this leading firm. You will develop the relationships, contacts and networks to bolster their private client offering further and play a lead role in the growth and development of the Kent office's private client offering.
The Successful Applicant
- ATT / CTA / ACA/ ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience operating at a senior level within Private Client Tax
- Proven experience in client handling - ability to provide a high level of client relationship that is vital to this role.
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work on complex UK private client matters, within budget.
- Tax experience from a practice background would be a distinct advantage preferably within a top 100/ large independent firm.
What's on Offer
- Market leading pay, competitive with the London market!
- Excellent Pension
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
For a confidential conversation, please call Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.