Private Client Tax Senior Manager/Director
A boutique firm of chartered accountants - Central London
Private Client Senior Manager or Director
About Our Client
My client is a boutique firm of chartered accountants and registered auditors.
Their non corporate clients range from an individual with a single residential property to directors of major brands. Given their commitment to staff training and technology they are able to service client needs no matter where they are based.
Places where their clients have been based include UK, Dubai, Bahrain, Monaco, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, continental Europe, South America, South Asia. Our Corporate clients are mostly based in the UK and in the SME sector.
- Real estate (e.g. architect firms, construction companies, property developers, property investors, estate agents etc)
- Legal (criminal lawyers, civil lawyers and other legal services)
- Leisure and entertainment (film production, licensed bars, nightclubs, restaurants, take aways, cafes and Taxi operators)
- Artists/ designers
- Information Technology
- Engaging with the partners and directors to service clients and forming part of the office's leadership team
- Lead the delivery of a private client vision for the office, in conjunction with the Trust Director
- Providing tax consultancy advice over the full range of private client tax related matters to clients and partners / directors. This may include planning for non-domiciled and international clients, offshore tax planning, inheritance tax and estate planning
- Working with relationship partners and directors to service existing and new clients, ensuring that planning and cross selling opportunities are identified
- Develop and manage own client base, identifying additional opportunities and introducing clients to the wider services available
- Develop the interaction of the private client team with the firm's wealth management business and leverage the opportunities this creates
- Promote private client tax and liaise with the firm's senior team to provide content for marketing materials, etc.
- Mentor, develop and train junior managers with a focus on developing a Brighter Thinking Advisory mindset
The Successful Applicant
Qualified having worked in practice environment.
What's on Offer
Above market rate package