Private Equity Financial Controller
Private Equity Financial Controller required for a £20 billion AUM fund
West End based fund with a global presence
About Our Client
Our client are a £20 billion AUM fund with multiple asset class exposure.
They are entering an exciting time in their growth and are currently up skilling their finance team.
The Private Equity Financial Controller based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for the deal desks and day to day operational contact with outsourced providers
- Monthly analytical reviews of all finance activity
- Analytcial review of asset valuations
- Liaison with 3rd parties to deliver continuous improvement in timing and accuracy of data feeds, moving towards a long term goal of an automated interface
- Provision of tax structuring and compliance advice to the front office
- Responsible for all finance related output within the PE portfolio
- Ad-hoc analysis as required of the composition of the portfolio
The Successful Applicant
The Private Equity Financial Controller based in London will have had the following exposure:
- An ACA qualified accountant with a commercial approach
- Strong stakeholder interaction exposure
- Broad knowledge of Private Equity/ Real Estate investment finance
- A strong interest in investment management finance
What's on Offer
Strong salary/ bonus/ benefits alongside significant prospects of career progression internally.