Private Equity Management Accountant
Progressive finance role in an entrepreneurial and fast paced enviroment
Global PE firm offering wide exposure acros the business
About Our Client
My client are a global and award-winning, independent fund-raising advisory business for the private equity industry. They have advised on primary fund-raisings and secondaries, aggregating over £20 billion for their clients.
They employ long term approach through strong, aligned partnerships that begin well before fund-raising commences and continue long after it is finished.
As a firm, they are growing at a rapid rate (having doubled in size in the last 3 years) and continue to increase headcount and revenue due to excellent senior management and financial results.
The Management Accountant is be responsible for all aspects of the day to day accounts.
The primary role includes, but is not limited, the following duties:
- Assist with preparation of budgets, forecasts management accounts and other KPIs Inputting to, maintaining and reconciling the Xero accounting system.
- Management of the accounts payable function.
- Management of a Junior accountant Responsible for raising invoices & supervising the Accounts Payable team in respect of collecting & posting of cash receipts. Review Purchase invoices & bank entries on the accounting software.
- Preparation of Audit files, vat submissions and FCA returns
- Tracking and management of rechargeable expenses
- Posting of monthly journals to accounts system including prepayments & accruals and salaries analysis
- Reconciliation of control accounts at month end as necessary
The Successful Applicant
To be in consideration for the Management Accountant role, you will have the following experience:
- Ideally financial services experience.
- Numerical, confident, concise & accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills.
- Confident at presenting.
- Strong team player who has had previous experience guiding & supporting junior colleagues.
- Pro-active & solution focused with a focus on integrity & responsibility.
- Able to meet deadlines & work under pressure.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to move into the illustrious sector of private equity
Broad and progressive finance role with strong career development opportunities
Strong discretionary bonus and benefits package