- Growing company with opportunity to progress!
- Supportive Team and great environment!
About Our Client
Our client are looking for 3 Process Engineers to join their teams in Leicestershire. The company are expanding and growing rapidly.
The role will:
- Utilize Lean Standards in everyday assignments and analysis including Line Balancing, PFEP, Value Stream Mapping, Process FMEA's, Control Plans, engineering studies, and resource requirement sheets.
- Provide leadership and support to Continuous Improvement initiatives at the plant level including work studies to analyze work systems, developing standards and/or improvements to existing systems, providing input for the development of functional layouts that minimize space and material transit distance that provides flexibility for expansion, and utilize simulation software to analyze and/or improve work systems.
- Develop and update existing headcount analysis tools (direct and indirect labor) in order to analyze the impact of changes on business and prepare summary reports for and in support of Operations, IT and Business Process Improvement initiatives.
- Prepare engineering studies to ensure that continuously changing operational processes are reflected in operational and strategic calculations.
- Measure standard time to proactively challenge and support the realization of reductions in standard time, while always striving to eliminate waste.
- Serve as the main point of contact for capacity, process improvement tasks, and standard time inquiries.
- Work closely with Operations, Account Management, Facilities and Project Management teams to develop and implement solutions to meet the requirements of the business.
- Manage the engineering function for assigned projects and activities including; engineering budget, processes, equipment, work standards and facilities.
- Make informed recommendations and decisions related to the purchase or lease of capital equipment including forklifts, tooling, lift assists, generators, compressed air systems, racking, scrubbers, compactors.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants should be:
- Holding a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Similar.
- Experienced in cost savings initiatives.
- Knowledgeable on engineering redesign.
- Coming from manufacturing, logistics, warehousing industry with knowledge on solutions design.
What's on Offer
Please contact Natalie Hudson at Michael Page Birmingham for further information.