Process Improvement Engineer (Electrical bias)
Newly created role - Days based
Ideal role for a maintenance professional interested in a change of career
About Our Client
The client is Global FMCG company with turnover in excess of £3b. They are investing heavily in their manufacturing capabilities due to increased global demand. Constantly innovating, their product range is increasing rapidly and they will offer the Process Improvement Engineer extensive on the job training combined with external courses in order to become the subject matter expect on site.
As the Process Improvement Engineer your key activities will be:
- The modification of existing PLC programmes to support manufacturing improvements and changes, when sufficiently trained, the creation of programmes from scratch.
- Technical support on the installation and upgrades of manufacturing lines.
- Supporting NPI trial runs and refining processes to maximise efficiency into mass production.
- Advising on opportunities to improve existing processes
- Research of new manufacturing method and technologies.
- Technical support of capital projects.
- Attending training and development course to support your role.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful Process Improvement Engineer you ideally be:
- An apprentice trained engineer, electrical bias.
- Knowledgeable on PLC programming and experienced in fault finding.
- Experienced in manufacturing improvement plans of initiatives.
- Passionate about Continuous Improvement in Manufacturing.
- Driven to increase your technical knowledge.
- Enjoy solving problems and getting to the root cause.
- Willing to attending internal and external training.
- Interested in new technology.
What's on Offer
A days based role with a salary £30,000-£35,000 plus paid overtime and benefits.