Process Improvement Specialist
Permanent opportunity to lead exciting business improvement programme
About Our Client
Organisation with extensive operations predominantly in Europe and the UK, predominantly England at this stage.
Our client is embarking on an exciting period of change. They are looking to recruit a Lean (Black Belt) Process Improvement Specialist to support on a range of business initiatives and projects to drive operational efficiency, productivity and continuous improvement - predominantly through digitisation of processes. The Lean (Black Belt) Process Improvement Specialist is a key hire and will be required to travel within the UK.
The Board are fully engaged with this programme and are looking to bring in a talented improvement specialist who can clearly articulate and demonstrate quantifiable benefits and results. The Lean (Black Belt) Process Improvement Specialist will:
- Work with a range of Process Owners to map out the 'as is' processes, identify where operational improvements can be made and create the 'to be' processes;
- Work closely with the IT teams to deliver the best customer focused solutions, including automation and digitisation of processes;
- Own the IT change request process from cost benefit analysis to implementation;
- Deliver any necessary training and change management;
- Create & maintain process policy and processes;
- Create, build, and implement key metrics and drive regular rhythm of review with teams;
- Establish clear communication channels and share best practice across the regions.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Proven track record and experience in a process improvement analysis with extensive process mapping / diagnostic experience;
- Extensive experience in a lean / six-sigma function;
- Lean Black Belt as a minimum;
- Experience of working in a service-led environment as opposed to manufacturing or production;
- Project Management experience;
- Proven change management experience;
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate quantifiable improvements in efficiencies and productivity;
- Experience of using automation / digitisation to improve processes;
- Ability to communicate at all levels in a multi-cultural environment;
- Strong problem-solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to travel 50%.
- This is a permanent role.
What's on Offer
- c£63k depending on experience
- + Company Car
- + Pension
- + Benefits
- 50% UK travel