- Rapidly growing organisation
- Wide ranging role offering remote working
About Our Client
Well established, exciting and rapidly growing organisation in the IT sector
The responsibilities of the Procurement Administrator will be:-
- Support the day to day purchasing for stock and outstanding sales orders
- Chasing up quotations & maximise potential supplier savings.
- Creation of purchase orders on systems/data entry and expedite deliveries
- Book received goods into stock & approve supplier invoices.
- Assist with data entry into key systems - Xero and ConnectWise
- Assist with monthly procurement reports and create key KPI's
- Ordering office stationery and kitchen supplies, ensuring stock is replenished
- General office management
- Liaise with sales team on outstanding quotations.
- Assist the Finance Team with adhoc activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Procurement Administrator will possess:-
- High organisational skills and ability to manage several tasks at the same time
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems
- Must be detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Flexibility is key - small team and may be required to support wider staff/departments
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000
Agile approach to working location