Procurement and Sourcing Specialist
Procurement Role in a Greenfield Environment
Setting up a European Procurement Function
About Our Client
My Client is leading European Financial Services Business that is known for valuing its customers above anything and ensuring that all customers have the best possible opportunity for success. They truly value and desire the added value that a focused procurement team can bring to the organisation.
In the role as Procurement and Sourcing Specialist you will:-
- Lead complex sourcing transactions based on assessment of business needs. Leads and facilitates discussions on relationship, cost, and capabilities with leadership and suppliers.
- Manage the process of competitive bidding through the RFx process and supports supplier analysis, pricing models, and partnership opportunities. Evaluates vendors against contracts, data analysis, and knowledge of a specific category.
- Drive engagements through defined sourcing processes, resolving issues and involving stakeholders as needed. Interfaces heavily with other Sourcing teams, business owners, and Legal & Risk partners for each transaction.
- Create and maintain vendor operations dashboard to analysis statistics and delivers outcomes. Ensure suppliers have instruction and technical support.
- Participate in strategic vendor related initiatives. Provides relationship and project management expertise. Coordinate multiple stakeholders for input and collaboration for procurement activities.
- Oversee vendor invoicing and contract review and approvals. Proactively considers and suggests vendor alternatives and contract timelines.
- Support adherence to procurement policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Procurement and Sourcing Specialist will be a team-player, who thrives on building and maintaining relationships. You will have end to end procurement services experience as part of a large organisation and a history of providing exceptional vendor management. Some of the key characteristics you will demonstrate are:-
· Excellent communications skills
· Ability to work independently
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for a Procurement and Sourcing Specialist to join an exciting Financial Services organisation that is looking to get behind a European procurement function.