Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
Recruiting a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager to join home consumer brand
West Sussex, Purchasing, Supply Chain, forecasting, consumer
About Our Client
My client are a consumer brand specialising in home-ware. They are offering an exciting opportunity based in the West Sussex area to join an international supply chain and helping drive the business forward.
You will be responsible for supporting the growth of profitability through the contribution of supply chain
negotiation, quality control, distribution and forecast accuracy.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and customers
- Forecast and inventory management
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Consider the environmental impact of the supply chain to meet sustainability targets
- Implement new technologies and stay alert to new trends and developments in the home/furniture sector
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement and Supply Chain Manager must have a demonstrated background in the home/furniture sector.
You must possess solid negotiation skills and be commercially astute in this particular sector.
The role requires someone with experience in a Global Supply Chain
It is essential you offer expertise in managing costs, prices and schedules
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and the opportunity to join a Global Supply Chain in one of the most buoyant areas of the market.