- Exciting opportunity to work with a Global business
- Part time - Hybrid working model
About Our Client
- Provide input and support to the Procurement Manager in defining and implementing the Business strategy and policy.
- Develop a strong working relationship with colleagues in GBS (Group Procurement Service Provider) to ensure the business leverages group cost synergies where appropriate.
- Ensure service requirements of the business are always considered in wider group procurement plans.
- Represent GBS on group wide contract tenders as appropriate, to ensure that contractual terms accurately reflect the agreed service provisions.
- Lead the end to end sourcing process within agreed timescales for non GBS contract tenders, to include leading negotiations with suppliers and drafting agreements in conjunction with legal.
- Act as a role model to non-procurement colleagues across across the group to ensure Request for Proposal (RFP) processes are managed effectively and analysed in line with all stakeholder requirements.
- Work alongside colleagues within the business and GBS to implement contractual and service requirements simplification and drive alignment of activities between the business and other group companies as appropriate.
- Ensure a selective and coordinated approach to bid management and negotiation strategy to deliver value for money, effective choice and efficient operation.
- Develop innovative procurement solutions and strategy to deliver reductions in the company cost base whilst improving the quality of goods and services delivered.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues throughout the business, including senior management and stakeholders.
- Flexible, hardworking and self-motivated with a proactive approach to work.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, work to short deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Effective and proven negotiation skills Strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and SharePoint
- Willingness to travel to or work from other locations as required
The Successful Applicant
- MCIPS Qualified - Highly desirable
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines
- Knowledge & experience of various category and spend
- Collaboration with key stakeholder and immediate counterparts
What's on Offer
- Part time - 3 day week (2 days office/1 day home)
Pension - default contribution level of 4% employee, 6% employer
Annual leave - 34 days (inclusive of bank holidays)
Non contractual benefits:
Annual bonus scheme
Life Insurance cover
Extensive worldwide staff travel benefits
Quote job ref