Procurement Compliance Analyst
Excellent Career-Building platform within procurement
Diverse, equal opportunity employeer comitted to social responsibility
About Our Client
Leading professional services consultancy business
- Act as the first point of contact for stakeholders when they are considering procurement options on their projects, and creating new support cases
- Identify the risks associated with each case - and, escalating as appropriate, ensure stakeholders are provided satisfactory responses
- Ensure all compliance activities are completed on time, actions tracked, solutions agreed and documented and accurate timely reporting is provided
- Support the department to continually assess and audit ongoing risks to intervals agreed and amended from time to time.
- Risks will include supply chain tax compliance (IR35), reputational supplier searches, financial stability, contracts, new supplier onboarding and the like. You will be fully supported and trained on all systems and processes.
- Further important areas for identification and reporting will be sustainability, ethics-diversity and inclusion (EDI) and supplier performance scoring
- Ensure supplier contracts are submitted as part of the compliance process - escalating any concerns appropriately and as agreed.
- Maintain accurate database(s) and records of all activities undertaken, to permit audit trails of all decisions taken.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of providing support to procurement/supply chain processes, and therefore a familiarity with contracts, pre-qualification, frameworks and following standard processes - will be an advantage
- Excellent digital skills, working with and maintaining data to a high standard using Microsoft platforms and ERP systems.
- Confident communication and influencing skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Possess a positive, flexible and pragmatic approach to working
What's on Offer
One of the best benefits package in the sector. Core benefits include Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Accident Assurance and Income Protection cover. You will also have access to a grade-related Flexible Benefit Fund which you can choose to take as extra cash or spend on a wide range of Choice benefits to help you with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share Scheme