- A newly created role to help safeguard a leading global business
- Supporting a business which gives a lot back to society
About Our Client
My client is a leading global lottery provider who work across a number of countries. They operate a lean procurement function in a decentralised model. This role has C-suite backing as seen as pivotal in the safeguarding of the businesses future.
This role comes with a range of responsibilities, here are few:-
- The role will proactively monitor and report on activity which relates to the 3rd licence extension
- Primary focus will be assisting the negotiation of contract extension periods with suppliers; and the subsequent execution of supplier agreements.
- Facilitating claims and collating supporting information to support the reclaim of incremental costs incurred in extending contracts.
- The role may be required to support other activity relating to changes resulting from the licence extension e.g. supporting the review of fixed assets and incremental people costs
- Subject to workload / capacity the role may have the opportunity to support in BAU procurement and supply chain management activities.
- Project set up - define governance procedures, review supplier agreements and confirm priorities / time line
- Communications planning - engage Relationship Managers & other internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able will be involved in the following:-
- Proactively monitor and report on the progress of contract extensions and other licence extension activity. Ongoing identification and mitigation of project risks
- Analyse and coordinate large data sets. Present findings in a succinct manner
- As required support supplier discussions e.g. to challenge incremental costs
- Work with legal to ensure contracts are appropriate / reflect extension agreements
- Collect, record and store evidence that will support claims for incremental costs
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project status / risks to internal stakeholders
- Prepare and present status summaries and other presentation material required to support quarterly meetings with the Gambling Commission
- Where appropriate provide advice, guidance and recommendations on procurement related matter
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to deliver a significant piece of work for an excellent organisation. This is a 12 month FTC with an very competitive salary and package.