- Working with a very well thought of consultancy
- Work on a large defence project
About Our Client
Exceptional consultancy with projects across rail, infrastructure, construction, defence.
All procurement activities for a large of major capital programmes and complex projects, including infrastructure, construction and engineering including:
- eSourcing and/or eEvaluation systems
- Running Tender processes
- Tender Evaluation and Moderation processes
- Tender Negotiation
- Setting evaluation methodology including criteria, weightings, and ITN strategy
- Evaluation and moderation of tenders received.
- Awarding Contracts
Given the nature of the role, you should have experience in The Defence and Security Public Contracts Regulations (DSPCR) 2011.
The Successful Applicant
- Holds SC level clearance
- Has prior experience working on large capital programmes and complex projects - within construction or related industry
- Defence industry experience (ideally)
- Experience of the full end to end procurement cycle including evaluation processes
- Must be able to work in Portsmouth 2-3 days a week
What's on Offer
- Salary of up to £60k
- 30 days annual leave (not including Bank holidays)
- Private medical for the family
- An opportunity to work on a high value large scale project within the defence area