Procurement Manager - Financial Services
Global blue-chip with excellent culture
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
This role is for a market-leading financial services organisation.
- Manage indirect spend and implement company strategy
- Contribute to a positive working culture within the department
- Manage tender processes and take charge of negotiation with suppliers
- Ensure value is achieved through sustainability and technological advances
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure value is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone with a generalist background in indirect procurement.
What's on Offer
This role offers a salary of £50 000 - £60 000 + benefits, as well as excellent career progression opportunities.