Procurement Manager FM
Work with the UK's Largest Property Organisations.
A great opportunity to work in the City of London!
About Our Client
One the largest UK Property Owners within Public and Private health care, they have 4,000 properties, 3000 employees and own 12% of property. This role sits within the FM team, hard and soft.
- Lead the process for conducting opportunity assessment reviews, and support the delivery of these through undertaking required actions.
* Prepare contract documents and analyse complex returns for high value contracts.
* Support the category activities and add to the knowledge sharing, product developments, best practice delivery and innovation.
* Support Category Lead activities by updating plans, actions, reports, and risk logs for Facilities Management category.
* Support identification and delivery of saving initiatives across areas of category responsibility.
* Support benefits realisation processes and governance, identify and measure benefits.
* Support the development of business cases by the provision and management of procurement statistics.
* Identify opportunities for company wide bundling of products and services.
* Negotiate contractual and commercial issues; communicate statutory financial and procurement regulations to non-supplies people
The Successful Applicant
Utilise knowledge sources to help bring in innovation and fresh thinking
Demonstrate experience in delivering Soft FM projects
Sourcing for Soft FM
Suppliers and Stakeholder Relationships
Supplier selection, negotiation, contract management and delivering cost savings
E-sourcing + contract management systems
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in Bank, London