Procurement Manager - Indirect Services (Security Cleared)
Chance to work on an exciting project which will help shape the UK
Working for a company who believes in promoting from within
About Our Client
The client works on a number of high profile projects across the UK, has an excellent reputation, and believes in promotion from within.
Delivery of procurement/contract management services, in order to obtain services needed by the client. This will involve:
- Drafting a commercial business case
- Engaging with, and presenting to, senior stakeholders.
- Represent the client with suppliers, customers and stakeholders,
- Building relationships and monitoring targets through reporting against KPIs.
- Assess performance and challenge inefficiency within contract activity.
- Drive value from effective commercial processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have 4+ years end to end procurement experience, and hold current Security Clearance. You will have experience of procuring indirect services. You will be able to work well with a wider team, and be well versed in influencing stakeholders.
Due to the quick turnaround time, it would be beneficial if you had 4 weeks or less notice period.
You will be comfortable in a working from home environment.
What's on Offer
On top of a generous salary (DOE), plus usual benefits, you also get an outstanding holiday allowance, and the chance to work on a project that is unusual, exciting, and will significantly shape the UK.