Procurement manager - Indirects
Instantly recognisable, Global brand
Exceptional business with great culture
About Our Client
Global organisation with an excellent reputation - The business has been one of the major success stories over recent years that has seen grow dramatically.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement the category management plans to minimise the total cost of ownership.
- Delivery of savings/benefits against Category Plan and joint delivery of overall Central Procurement savings target
- Governance activities delivered to agreed targets and plans
- Stakeholder engagement on all levels of the business.
- Management responsibility of 1 procurement Assistant
The Successful Applicant
You will have a proven track record of creating and implementing category strategies across multiple Indirect category areas and ideally experience within a fast paced organisation.
MCIPS qualified is ideal but strong communication and influencing skills are essential.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and career development