- True end to end procurement role
- Join an organisation that puts real value in procurement
About Our Client
Large, multinational organisation
The responsibilities of the Procurement Manager (Indirects) will be:-
- Develop and implement commercial sourcing strategies of GNFR expenditure delivering VfM and cost reduction across multiple categories, sectors and clients
- Ensure suitable ongoing contractual coverage for key services and goods eliminating risk of supply
- Lead where required, strategic sourcing activities for the organisation and clients
- Review and negotiate Contract terms and documents managing approval through to signatory.
- Support commercial account and contract teams to ensure contractual obligations are aligned throughout the supply chain and with engagement and presentations to clients when required.
- Manage key supplier relationships for long-term strategic partnering
- Support internal stakeholders with key supplier performance reviews to help build business capability.
- Develop and implement suitable cost evaluation tools to support Finance
- Implement procurement policies, processes and procedures to help protect and advance the business.
- Provide an expert point of contact for internal stakeholders at all levels up to Board
- Manage change by effective procurement leadership through utilisation of the organisation's principles
- Deputise for Head of Procurement when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Procurement Manager (Indirects) will have:-
- MCIPS qualification (Desirable)
- Previous experience of multiple category sourcing, preferably within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal and commercial risk
- Track record of delivering significant savings and innovative sourcing solutions.
- Collaborative, personable, a strong communicator, able to influence at a senior management level
- Strong planning, organising and time management skills - able to balance priorities, work to deadlines, and under pressure
- Customer focus - taking accountability for proactively resolving issues
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation and to adapt communication style to get the best outcome
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 + car allowance