Procurement Manager IT
Lead on Technology Procurement Strategy for a Leading Transport Provider
Truly Valued Procurement Function
About Our Client
My client is a leading transport provide in the South of England. They are looking for a Procurement Manager IT to join and help drive the team forward. The organisation truly value's procurement. As a business they empower autonomy and look for people that can create solutions and deliver on them.
The primary purpose of the procurement manager IT is to assist the business in delivering new agreements for Network Information Systems and other cyber/information security projects assess and create a departmental strategy to manage supply chain agreements across the IT department including, negotiation, tendering, extensions and renewal of contracts.
The additional objectives of the role are to help deliver consolidation and economies of scale with the rest of the business and Group procurement teams.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Procurement Manager IT will demonstrate the following:-
- Qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS) - or equivalent transferrable degree, professional qualification or practical IT or cyber security experience.
- Experience of working in an accountable role in either a procurement, commercial or contract management environment.
- Working knowledge of contract law, GDPR and OJEU regulations.
- Understanding and experience of procure to pay (P2P) systems and processes
- Some experience of contract management (i.e. post contract)
- Understanding of contractual documentation and governance requirements
- Understanding of e-tendering systems/tools
- Stakeholder management skills and experience
- Proficient experience of supply chain planning and producing associated reports.
- E-tendering tools experience and knowledge.
What's on Offer
On offer to successful Procurement Manager IT is an opportunity to join a ambitious team and great working environment, with an excellent package