Procurement Manager - IT
Excellent company culture
Career progression opportunities
About Our Client
The client is in the engineering and manufacturing space, with heavy involvement in infrastructure.
- Oversee spend in the IT category and ensure collaborative work with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead tender proposals and negotiation with suppliers, and ensure value is achieved through negotiation and innovation
- Contribute to a positive working atmosphere
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement procurement strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone who is ambitious, passionate about procurement and with experience in managing IT spend.
What's on Offer
This role offers £45000 - £55000 + excellent benefits.