- An opportunity to lead the procurement function of a fast growing FMCG business.
- You must have strong background in procurement of packaging.
About Our Client
Our client is a successful cosmetics business who have grown hugely over the last 10 years. They work with some of the most well known brands, both in the UK and worldwide. This role will allow you to have a large amount of autonomy and drive your own strategies.
- Leading the procurement of packaging materials (labels, glass, plastics, cardboard...).
- Working closely to develop essential relationships with suppliers.
- Negotiate and agree commercial terms with global suppliers.
- Develop essential relationships with internal stakeholders (NPD, quality, marketing, finance....)
- Driven personality with the ability to easily adapt to different scenarios.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally 3-5 years of commercial or procurement experience, preferably in beauty industry
- Good negotiation skills - both strategic and tactical
- Ability to analyse, propose/present and influence stakeholder
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Experience in using SAP would be an advantage
- Has a proactive approach to problem solving
- Self-starter - must take initiative, and not need close management
What's on Offer
up to £50,000 plus package