Procurement Manager - Pharmaceutical
Flexible working culture
Excellent progression opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a large pharmaceutical business with a procurement team based across the Midlands.
- Manage procurement processes
- Support the procurement director with the development of company strategy
- Ensure team morale is upheld
- Manage tenders and select suppliers, ensuring value is extracted from contracts
- Develop supplier relationships
- Ensure compliance requirements are adhered to
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone with previous management experience and an extensive experience of managing indirect procurement spend.
What's on Offer
This role offers £65 000 salary + package