£55,000 - £68,000
Join a FTSE100 business
Full ownership & accontablity for your designated areas of spend
About Our Client
- My client are a Yorkshire based FTSE100 business.
- Being commercially focused you will being able to quickly understand how suppliers impact business performance.
- Develop and foster strong stakeholder relationships, developing and delivering opportunities to reduce costs and improve service.
- Source new suppliers and work with the existing supplier base to deliver best value across spends.
- Have a strong understanding of procurement practices including: the role of technology, innovative sourcing processes, contract and supplier management.
- Have good experience of the operational requirements of working in a Procurement role including: project management, contracting, legal compliance, Grocery Suppliers Code of Practice, corporate social responsibility and other regulatory requirements.
- Continually build relationships with stakeholders to understand how to continually improve category management techniques.
- Plan and deliver supplier negotiations, ensuring outcomes are consistently right for our customers and business.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong procurement background
- Commercially minded
- Ability to work within high pressure environments
- Adaptable to different stakeholders
- Strong Category Management skills
- Great Stakeholder Management skills
What's on Offer
- Work for a leading brand
- Great salary & package
- Huge opportunity for progression & promotion