Excellent team culture in market leading business
Excellent progression opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a business in the retail industry, and has grown throughout the last 3 years, both organically and through acquisitions.
The key responsibilities for this role will be as follows:
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, and build long-lasting and mutually beneficial relationships
- Create and implement procurement strategy
- Ensure best practice in procurement
- Achieve savings and manage value add projects
- Analyse processes, and ensure improvement projects are implemented
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone with experience across multiple indirect procurement categories. They will also be able to build excellent stakeholder relationships, and will pride themselves on the quality of their work.
What's on Offer
This role offers excellent career progression, flexibility and a salary of £50 000 - £58 000 + company benefits.