Generalist spend areas
Great brand going through a large transformation
About Our Client
Fast paced, dynamic business with en excellent reputation for quality and service. Currently experiencing strong, sustained growth and as a result investing heavily in its people.
- Manage all areas of Non-IT spend to include; Marketing, HR/Professional services, FM, Logistics and consumables.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to assess needs and create effective category plan/solution.
- Full 360 role from RFI through to SRM.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience of managing indirect procurement spend, ideally within a fast paced organisation
- Excellent communication skills on all levels and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ideally CIPS or degree educated.
- Available at short notice.
What's on Offer
- £50-60k basic + Package.
- Excellent work life balance
- Outstanding leadership