- Join a growing Multi Academy Trust
- A newly created ole with full autonomy to implement a Procurement Strategy
About Our Client
A growing Multi Academy Trust currently consisting of six schools, two operating from temporary sites until their new buildings are complete
- Responsible for the processes in relation to purchasing activity across the Trust providing guidance and support, ensuring value for money, effective service delivery and commercial outcomes for the Trust.
- Develop and implement a procurement strategy for the Trust.
- Ensure the Trust has appropriate procurement policies and procedures in place for the size of the Trust and are compliant with current legislation and guidance.
- Ensure procurement processes are correctly undertaken and comply with current financial and procurement regulations, Trust procedures and ESFA guidance.
- Analyse and interpret spend data using industry recognised benchmarking tools.
- Create and oversee a database of approved suppliers, including supplier due diligence, auditing, evidence maintenance and championing the use of these suppliers across the Trust.
- Maintain an up to date register of all live contracts, SLAs, leases across the Trust.
- Lead on tenders and framework agreements acting as a facilitator for the process ensuring value for money and adherence to relevant procurement and financial regulations.
- Support on the set up, negotiation, monitoring and termination of Trust wide supplier contracts, SLAs and leases.
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues undertaking procurement activities to ensure compliance with Trust procedures and legislative requirements and ensuring value for money.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a related discipline
- CIPS qualified is advantageous
- Experience gained in Public Sector environemnt
- Track record of delivering cost savings through procurement
- Experience developing policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of OJEU/TED, Tenders and Frameworks
What's on Offer
28 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension - employer contributes 17.9%