- Key role in leading 'best in class' procurement expertise.
- An innovative business committed to sustainable manufacturing
About Our Client
A specialist manufacturer based in Glasgow, the business provides first class products to the market.
- Responsible for leading and developing the procurement team and procurement strategy by setting a clear vision and providing consistent direction.
- Play a key role in leading best in class procurement expertise, creating and developing key metrics and proving commercial insight to improve operational performance.
- Work closely with key stakeholders so that implementation and compliance are optimal.
- Identify, assess and manage supplier relationships.
- Ensure all goods and services are purchased comply with the social and sustainability policies within the organisation.
- Define and manage key supplier relationships to deliver cost, service and quality.
- Develop and agree annual spend targets.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working in a senior procurement role with a track record of implementing strategic changes.
- MCIPS or working towards accreditation or equivalent professional qualification
- Experienced leader with strong people management and development skills.
- Comfortable with change management you will be a strong influencer with the ability to gain buy in for improvements, ability to identify opportunities and the tenacity to deliver projects timely.
- Fully conversant with modern procurement techniques.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits and hybrid working model!