Exciting role created as part of a newly centralised Procurement function
Opportunity to implement a business wide Procurement strategy
About Our Client
This Housing Association owns/manages around 8,000 affordable homes, primarily in nine boroughs in north and east London, with many more in development. These homes are made up of a mix of affordable tenures and they provide housing for people nominated from local authority waiting lists, specialised accommodation for Key Workers and Shared Ownership homes to help people take their first step on the property ladder. They work in partnership with a charity who also provide housing for people with a wide range of support and care needs.
- Determine/help determine best procurement route for a given requirement, considering options such as tendering, direct negotiation, frameworks, etc.
- Manage end to end procurement projects within the team in a variety of indirect categories (OJEU and below OJEU) - (£60m Spend: main category being Property then the rest more corporate services with some other ad hoc categories)
- Manage the procurement process using the Delta eSourcing portal
- Support the delivery of the 4 year Procurement strategy working collaboratively with the business
- Managing and influencing stakeholder relationships and driving change - selling procurement to internal stakeholders
- Provide support and guidance to business stakeholders in managing contracts
- Support the Head of Procurement in developing and implementing a new contract management approach
- Support supplier relationship management with key suppliers to manage and mitigate risk
- Opportunity assessment
- Monitor Procurement compliance
- Third party spend analysis and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Track record of delivery on end to end Procurement projects within a range of indirect categories however Property being one of these is a must!
- Must have experience with the Delta eSourcing portal!
- Resilience and an excellent ability to manage and influence a challenging stakeholder base
- Experience/Strong knowledge and understanding of contract management
- Experience of Public Sector OJEU regulations
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to join a recently centralised Procurement function as part of a growing Housing Association
- Opportunity to lead end to end Procurement projects
- Involvement in the implementation of a new long term Procurement strategy
- Rewarding environment to work in