Excellent team culture in market leading business
Excellent progression pathways
About Our Client
The client is a market leading in the manufacturing space.
- Implement procurement strategy, working closely with the rest of the department
- Manage spend across various indirect procurement categories
- Build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead RFP processes and negotiations with suppliers
- Maintain business compliance and conduct governance activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have over five years experience in managing indirect procurement spend. This role would suit someone with a generalist background, but is open to category managers looking to expand their knowledge and experience.
What's on Offer
This role offers £40 000 - £50 000 and excellent company benefits