Responsibility for all areas of addressable spend
Great package & truly flexible working
About Our Client
Our client is an established non-departmental public body providing impartial advice to customers.
The successful candidate will be the lead for all procurement activities in the organisation, which includes:
- Making best use of available framework agreements and mandated suppliers;
- Providing commercial and contract management advice to budget holders;
- Running tender processes through to contract agreement
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations
- Leading on business continuity and facilities management contracts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have completed (or be studying towards) CIPS level 4. They will have in-depth relevant experience of successfully procuring goods and services using framework agreements and a good knowledge of OJEU regulations.
What's on Offer
In return, our client is offering a great salary with excellent benefits, as well as an opportunity to further your career and take a lead on all procurement activities within the business.