Procurement Project Lead
Exciting role within a challenging and fast-paced business
Routes for progression and a competitive package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in industrial related services and supply chain solutions.
- Perform as the main procurement liaison between project management and engineering for project related activity.
- Conduct post-project reviews with the Project Team and develop pro-active solutions to supplier related concerns for future projects.
- Attend weekly project management meetings to fully understand project scope
- Liaise with internal stakeholders across the customer delivery team as well as the customer
- Maintain supplier delivery date schedule
- Communicate supplier lead times to develop equipment 'drop-dead' order dates to ensure equipment is ordered with sufficient time to enable on-time supplier deliveries to project schedule
- Work closely with procurement regional leads as well as category teams to deliver best value for money.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, organised, self-motivated and have a proven track record in a similar role, as well as a good understanding of how the sector works.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Procurement professional to take on large spend for key customers within our growing organization. In return, our client is offering a competitive package.