Excellent opportunity to join an up and coming procurement function.
The organisation offers a great a package with flexibility.
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest Not-For-Profit organisations in the UK. The client's procurement team is up and coming & at the beginning of it's journey, this is an excellent opportunity to join a team at grass-routes level and play a major part in the emergence of this procurement function under a well renowned organisation.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Designing compliant competitions based on the stakeholders technical requirements.
- Administering and developing the in-house Dynamic Procurement System offer.
- Running competitions which at all times comply with the relevant regulations.
- Working with Procurement Consortium partners to understand their DPS & framework offers.
- Keeping the Contract Management and e-Tendering systems up to date.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A keen eye for detail, and the determination to make sure that things are done right the first time, everytime.
- A good understanding of commercials to ensure that you can design competitions which lock-in quality and value improvements.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- The drive to make sure that our stakeholders consistently receive fantastic service.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance to join a commercial Not-For-Profit organisation looking to grow its Procurement function over the next two years, It is a great chance to get involved right at the start of an exciting journey!