Producer Assistant - High Fashion
High Fashion Photography and Film Production Company
Work on amazing national and international projects with leading industry titles
About Our Client
Michael Page has teamed up with a High Fashion Photography and Film Production company looking to hire a Producer Assistant.
The Producer Assistant key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating UK shoot production schedules
- Manage key relationships with stylists/photographers/videographers
- Facilitate pre-production planning sessions and compile detailed workflow plans
- Lead on-set day to day production schedules for stills and videos on monthly product release shoots
- Assist with budget tracking
- Maintain the contact database and scout any new talent
- Build and nurture strong relationships with key departments within the business
- Ensure shoot guidelines are adhered to across each category within the product portfolio in order to consistently deliver top quality imagery
-Liaise with operations teams to secure product and prop deliveries from various locations
- Assist with call sheets, expenses and estimates
- Co-ordinate the return of imagery post-shoot to Retouch teams
The Successful Applicant
As a Producer Assistant you will have experience in luxury photography and / or film productions for high fashion
Have excellent organisational and strong communication skills with the ability to communicate diplomatically and confidently with a wide range of people across all levels, both internally and externally.
Be energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for photography and fashion with a good knowledge of competitors.
Have strong attention to detail with the ability to use initiative and work efficiently under time pressure.
What's on Offer
Salary range 20 - 30K per annum - Subject to experience