Passionate about Product success
Great salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning Tech company who helps overlooked talent get into work.
* Be the heart of product data analysis; mine data for insights, test and validate hypotheses about user-behaviour and demonstrate how product enhancements bring value to our users and clients.
* Influence the product roadmap through the presentation of data-derived enhancements.
* Define key product metrics and track KPIs to analyse what really matters.
* Work across the Product Development team to make sure we collect the right data to produce relevant business insights.
* Standardise and optimise our product data processes; define, assist and monitor best practices.
* Help in the understanding of user-behaviour and identify possible solutions to help move key metrics.
* Help us measure and drive adoption and engagement of the product, down to individual features and feature updates.
* Create effective data visualisations to communicate insights to internal management and our clients.
* Discovering new data and ways of analysing, for example machine-learning.
* Raise the bar for data analytics across the company by providing guidance, championing best-practices and ensuring the correct tools are available.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have experience in SQL and/OR Python. Candidates with UX/UI analytical experience will have an edge. You will be able to translate raw data into technical findings & actionable insights.
What's on Offer
To find out more please apply for this role
Please only apply with relevant Product OR data analytics experience.