Product content writer
If you are looking for a long term career path wiothin Marketing
A fast growing business, who is UK known.
About Our Client
The client is looking for someone to join their marketing team as a PIM Analyst, this involves getting to know the business and the product to become as good at your job as possible. Your new employer will put the time and effort in to you to see you succeed.
Role outline and Responsibilities overview of a Product Content Writer :
- The ideal candidate would need excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with experience in the manipulation, validation and cleansing of data.
- Product knowledge within the electrical wholesale business would also be preferable.
- Strong attention to detail to help spot inconsistencies and errors in data.
- The candidate should have exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work successfully as part of the wider team.
- We would also expect an ideal candidate to manage their workload effectively and be flexible to meet the changing requirements of the business.
The Successful Applicant
Daily Duties as a Product Content Writer :
- To maintain the product information located in the PIM database, which is displayed on the B2B website
- Correct any errors such as spelling, grammar or product dimensions and product specific attributes etc that are displayed on the website in a timely and efficient manner.
- To help maintain uniformity across the website i.e. the format of a product name based on its category.
- Daily checks on previously updated products to ensure all updates have been processed correctly.
- Report any pricing queries to the E-Commerce Manager
- Report technical errors to the IT/development team.
- Run data exports from PIM, to use for data manipulation and to use as backup.
- Research product information to use as USP's, product overviews and attribute data (research to be done on supplier website/catalogue, other departments in the business or to contact the supplier directly).
- Work from own initiative with forward planning.
- To help plan and carry out large update projects.
What's on Offer
- Commencing on 20 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays increasing with each completed years' service up to 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- 42½ hours per week - When required 0800 to 1200 on Saturdays, together with such additional hours as are necessary for the proper performance of their duties
- Discretionary Bonus scheme based on performance set targets
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
- Auto enrolment into Company Pension Scheme