- 9 month contract to start ASAP
- Coventry based 3-4 days per week
About Our Client
1. Working with the Head of Marketing Content craft and develop our tone of voice for our different brands, and in particular the related course portfolio, so that content is differentiated and resonates with our audiences.
2. Working with subject matter experts from across the Group create a variety of content types and styles, short and long-form copy - including for print, web, email - and scripts for video to promote our course portfolio taking a 'create once and publish everywhere' approach.
3. Take the lead on the production of content for referral sites, external directories and course listings.
4. Provide editing and proofreading support for team members and broader marketing colleagues.
5. Provide advice on developing copy across the group and support marketers at all levels, to develop their copywriting skills.Ensure all copy is both audience-friendly/engaging, accessible and CMA compliant, ensuring
all claims are accurate and clearly evidenced, calling upon the support of the legal team if
7. Support the development of a wider content strategy providing engaging course portfolio copy
for multimedia projects, the website and email marketing channels ensuring, where
appropriate, copy is optimised for search.
8. Work with functional specialists such as design, social, campaigns, press, CRM as required to
develop and ensure consistency of key messages.
9. Undertake audience and competitor analysis to ensure copy development is user focused and
has stand out.
10. Collaborate with broader colleagues to generate engaging content ideas and campaign
suggestions to be implemented across channels
The Successful Applicant
Significant experience of working in a similar copywriting or creative role either in-house or agency.
Experience of project managing the creation of key marketing publications with an understanding of detailed planning across a range of stakeholders.
Meticulous attention to detail both visually and through the written word.
Excellent copywriting, proofreading and editing skills with an understanding of different approaches to changing tone of voice.
Demonstrable editorial experience of print and digital publications
What's on Offer
9 month contract - potential to go extend
Coventry based 3-4 days per week
Salary up to £37,467pa