- The opportunity to work for a Large Financial Services organisation
- Assisting in the deployment/Delivery of a User-centric CRM for internal Teams
About Our Client
My Client is a Huge Global Financial Organisation.
The Successful Product Designer will be:
- Working in cross disciplinary teams to assist in the deployment of a new internally facing CRM System - supporting on all aspects of the delivery process - (From UX Research/Analytics/Wireframing/Prototyping hi fidelity/Deployment).
- Communicating with Senior Stakeholders to evangelise the UX Agenda.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful candidate will:
- Have 5+ years experience conceptualising/prioritising/delivering/maintaining User centric Internally/Externally facing Digital products for a large/global user base.
- Have Experience adhering to Stringent Legislation, red tape and Frameworks (e.g. Financial Services/Government/something of that nature).
- Having experience deploying evidence based MVPs within large organisations, that align with business goals, User needs and the UX agenda.
What's on Offer
The Successful Candidate will enjoy:
- An incredibly competitive Day Rate.
- The opportunity to shape internally facing CRM systems pivotal to the organisations growth and development.
- A Flexible Working Environment.
- Working within a large well established team who can guide and support the decision making/Stakeholder Management.