- Manage a new and exciting team within a global business
- established manufacturing business with a strong order book
About Our Client
A worldwide leading supplier for the automotive industry. Our client continues to provide high quality products on a global scale reaching as far as Asia, Eastern Europe and South America.
The successful product development manager will be responsible for-
- Management and project setting for a team of development technicians/engineers.
- follow up of concerns and project progress.
- Regulatory compliance.
- full cost product calculations
- Solving problems with existing products.
- Attending customer application trials.
- Support activities, internally and externally around NPD and R&D
- Preparation and testing of laboratory samples.
- Process improvement.
- new raw material sourcing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will-
Be educated to Degree level
- Have previous experience in a similar role with a manufacturing environment
- Possess knowledge of EU regulations with respect to Chemical Manufacturing
- Be experience with standard Microsoft packages.
- Have previous experience of managing a team
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and other benefits