- A Global Logistics & Freight Business is expanding its inhouse IT offering
- New application platform to create intelligent network being introduced
About Our Client
A leader in the cargo and freight sector. Our client is undergoing an company wide IT transformation involving making significant investments in technology to enhance and scale their technology portfolio to support the growth of their global business.
As part of the Product teams, you will work across their Transportation Management, CX and Digital Services portfolio and will help create an agile, collaborative and learning culture, driven by the best technical engineering.
- Build and maintain critical features within core customer facing product(s).
- Manage production builds and developments across back end and front end technologies.
- Support IT transformation across ERP, CX and Digital Services, establishing a DevOps function with CD/CI, Automated Testing etc over the next 2 years.
- Maintaining, supporting and continuously improving the various platforms.
- Drive effective Problem Management & Root Cause analysis on service-related issues, identifying trends and ensuring that all insights are addressed quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies.
The Successful Applicant
- Skilled in Java OOP and the Spring Framework.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting at all levels of the stack.
- Demonstrates technical agility and a thoughtful approach to complex problems.
- Strong communication skills, including influencing and negotiation.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a business that is experiencing continued growth and heavily investing in their technology stack to build on their success. Competitive salary and benefits along with career progression on offer.