Fantastic new role wokring with a global business based in Hertfordshire
Suitable for candidates with enthusiasm, passion and dedication
About Our Client
My client is part of a FTSE100 business and a global designer and manufacturer based in the UK. With over 40 years within their industry, my client has developed a strong reputation. Through growth there is an opportunity for a Product Manager to join their highly successful marketing team.
The key responsibilities of the Product Manager include and not limited to:
- Owning the product portfolio on behalf of the company, and defining the road-map for the product range.
- Supporting the identification and understanding target markets.
- Co-ordinating and delivering training both internally as required, and externally to customers and channel partners.
- Being the "Voice of the Customer" within the business.
- Supporting R&D in their core activities of delivering NPD and generating innovation.
- Owning the process of product "launch" and product "withdrawal" and co-ordinate the actions of all departments.
- Owning pricing of product ranges and definition of warranty offer.
- Developing and maintaining relationships within the B2B environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following traits and qualities:
- Effective listener
- Clear Communicator
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Well motivated to aim high for the company
- Creative strategic thinker
- Good sense of humour
Essential skills / experience required:
- Experience of Product Management for technical products
- Experience of developing / implementing product strategy at a high level
- Experience of supporting sales teams working through distribution channel partners
- Fluent English with other languages an advantage
What's on Offer
The Product Manager role is paying between £50,000 - £60,000 + other added benefits.