Brand new Product Manager role working with a leading manufacturer
Working with connectivity based products (software/tangible)
About Our Client
My client is a well established and market leader within it's industry. With over 40+ years of knowledge and expertise, the mission for the business is to continue to provide innovative connected solutions to customers across the globe. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to have ownership over the product range and bring innovation creativity to the role.
The key responsibilities of the Product Manager include the following:
- Analysing expert opinion, market data/market research and customer feedback.
- Closely monitor technology developments and as the IoT expert within the Sales & Marketing team, share the latest insight/trends with the team on a regular basis.
- Help create and capture ideas for new products and solutions.
- Produce business cases for new opportunities. Strong commercial acumen required.
- Work in cross-functional teams (Sales, Finance, R&D, Engineering and Supply Chain) to ensure new product development/new solutions are always aligned to commercial needs.
- Create and implement launch and go-to-market plans.
- Own and manage the complete life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attend industry events and exhibitions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level in a Business Management / Marketing or technical subject.
- Product or category management experience gained in the technology sector or industry.
- Strong experience of IoT/smart/connected devices and managing App developments (including agency selection briefs).
- Previous project management experience.
- Previous marketing planning experience.
- Strong knowledge of digital communications channels.
What's on Offer
The Product Manager role is offering a basic annual salary between £50,000 - £60,000 + bonus + other added benefits.