Be the company's first product evangelist on UK soil
Work for an extremely exciting fintech company offering a hibryd product role
About Our Client
My client is based in central London and is a Fin-tech company specialising in an array of Financial services products such as asset management and insurance. They are now looking for a Client Facing Product Manager to lead the way in their UK office.
The Client Facing Product Manager will
- Be at the forefront of engaging with key clients, whilst creating new relationships to promote growth for the company.
- Gather insight and user feedback enabling organic growth within an Agile environment.
- Drive evolution of the product roadmap, playing a role in the product development and testing of the new prototypes and features.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to optimise the client onboarding process.
- Identify ways in which to improve the user experience for existing product customers.
- Take ownership of KPI metrics - tracking what works for clients and what needs to be improved.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Client Facing Product Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree with a strong academic record in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
- Degree from a Russel Group university and a high flyer compared to their peers, out performing and having always excelled.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in client facing roles within a pr duct environment.
- Ideal experience in a Fin-tech business, within financial services or related roles.
- Ability to easily communicate with the tech and engineering teams, but also with the sales and marketing teams.
- Great exposure to user experience in a previous client facing role
- Huge ambition and drive to grow their career.
What's on Offer
Base salary of £75,000 to £95,000 with an extremely generous benefits package