Commercial product management role for a global B2B Technology organisation
Partnering with leading brands in the sector
About Our Client
The Commercial Product Manager role will based at the head office near Dorking for this global B2B Technology company supporting the private and the public sector. They are a growing organisation working with commercial businesses through to the ministry of defence and will be joining a strong close nit team.
The Commercial Product Manager will own the product offering that is benefits lead and support marketing and sales with key understanding of the product offering, key responsibilities include:
- Product evaluation, working with the engineering teams providing technical expertise supporting new product design.
- Produce technical and nontechnical content for marketing and sales and support product launches.
- Provide tech product support in customer meetings, demos and events.
- Conduct internal training for sales and other business functions.
- Support commercial partnerships and products / services and positively promoted.
- Competitor and market analysis.
- Define the go to market strategy.
- Producing product collateral.
- Support marketing with defining the go to market strategy and support the Communications manager with key product insight.
- Conduct market research and be the voice of the customer to the business.
The Successful Applicant
To be right for the Commercial Product Manager, you will have a track record in a product, or commercial role involving pricing and partnerships, you will be an excellent project manager and be able to create market ready content from very technical products. You will have worked in a commercial role looking at pricing solutions and gross profit.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £42,000 plus benefits