Global business providing financial data and developing an analytical platform
Full end to end commerical product management role
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in data provision supporting organisations in the industry make business critical decisions with real time data. Part of a global business this role will provide the platform for career development and growth with clear progression to a Product Director role. The Product Manager will based at the head office is based in South London / Sutton.
The Product Manager role will oversee the development of a new analysis platform for the wealth of data available to this organisation clients, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and own the product road map supporting analytic product development.
- Develop the go to market strategy.
- Develop product launch plans.
- Work collaboratively with developers and IT in the continued development of a new analytical platform.
- Manage the test and roll out process.
- Support marketing and sales with product strategy and developing market opportunities.
- Analysis and insight of market landscape.
- Be the voice of the customer to the development team.
The Successful Applicant
To be right the for the Product Manager role you will have a track record in Agile product management, you will be analytical and be able to demonstrate a commercial development within a product portfolio.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £65,000 plus benefits