- Technology Product Manager
- Great opportunity for a marketer to work in a tech business
About Our Client
The client is a B2B IT technology firm with an inclusive culture who's clients work within the legal sector.
the Product Manager sits at the centre of full product life cycle. They will be responsible for securing business cases, capturing market requirements, and working with the development, customer service and operations teams to ensure that market benefits are realised.
A key focus will be to work very closely with stakeholders in the business to ensure that our ongoing investment in current and future product development supports all new business initiatives and satisfies both mass market adoption and bespoke engagements.
The Product Manager must be able to build strong relationships with customer groups, achieving rapid market penetration by balancing the needs of both large and small customers within strategic objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified or equivalent with demonstrable experience.
- Product Management training and CIM Qualification would be an advantage.
- Market research and competitor analysis skills, comfortable with analysing metrics to find opportunities to improve product performance.
- Outcome oriented, with strong time management skills.
- Ability to unite and inspire the organisation behind a clear product vision.
- Ability to run focus groups and facilitate requirements among a range of disparate customers.
- Experience of working in partnership with Product Owners to drive timely delivery.
- Experience of managing Go to Market campaigns and promoting both internally and externally.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free parking
- Annual lifestyle allowance of £300 to put towards an activity of your choice.
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
- Focus on training and career progression.
- Family friendly policies
- Happy to talk about flexible working.
- Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee.
Flex working can be discussed but commutable from Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead and Slough.