- Product Manager opportunity for a plumbing company
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
About Our Client
The successful product manager will be working for a industrial manufacturing business based near Southall.
- Become a subject matter expert in the markets and applications of the product ranges.
- Understand the product with regards to customers, competitors, market dynamics and outlook. Consistent customer
- interaction and sales collaboration.
- Work with sales and marketing to identify market opportunities and customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Group to understand, recommend and develop product opportunities.
- Discover and qualify opportunities for profitable new product development· Research identified opportunities to create product specifications, business cases and supporting information.
- Lead project teams (with all relevant departments) to develop and execute the NPD process.
- Proactive lifecycle analysis and portfolio management of current product lines; monitor and take/recommend action
- as appropriate.
- Work with the marketing team to develop compelling collateral, packaging and campaigns for existing and new
- Build strong working relationships with the quality and engineering teams to understand and influence the
- compliance bodies and shape industry standards.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have experience working as a product manager and/or experience working in a technical
- role in the development, introduction and technical support of a given product range.
- Experience of the plumbing industry and knowledge of plumbing and heating systems is a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business, Marketing, or Engineering is preferred).
- Extensive experience within product management role.
What's on Offer
- 25 days holiday.
- Flexible holiday buy/sell scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Recognition and reward scheme.
- Internal and external learning and development.
- On site Café.
- Cycle to Work & Tech Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership (selected providers).