- Brand new role with financial services organisation
- Hybrid working within a great culture
About Our Client
Financial services organisation with head offices in Leeds. They have a great culture with a high degree of flexibility.
The Product Manager will be based in Leeds, with a lot of flexibility around remote working. The responsibilities of the role are:
- Proactively participating with all aspects of product development and evaluation of the product proposition, including research, product launches, product monitoring and record keeping in line with established procedures.
- Manage product range towards the delivery of the corporate plan targets through deployment of effective pricing strategies that optimise commercial performance.
- Ensure that the existing product range is effectively streamlined to provide further efficiencies across the business
- Responsible for delivery of planned volumes, risk profile and margins, managing the product offering, relative competitive positioning, margins and associated risk criteria. Recommend change where appropriate, substantiated by relevant and compelling evidence & or business case.
- Identify opportunities, improve product, proposition &/or financial performance, whilst operating within defined exposure limits / risk metrics.
- Build robust understanding of customer and product behaviour in order to generate insights with which to enhance performance.
- Lead the review of the product line to highlight and exploit competitive advantages and evolve the range.
- Analyse market & competitor activity
- Manage process to ensure that all product information provided to customers is accurate
- Development and evaluation of new product concepts and how they would fit into the range.
- Undertake first assessments of how competitor product developments could be incorporated into the product range where appropriate.
- Manage product delivery to the wider business
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business, including Finance, Treasury, Credit Risk, Operations and Sales to deliver lending objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Product Manager will be based at head office in Leeds, but have a high degree of flexibility and be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Good working practical data analytics experience.
- Highly numerate and readily able to interpret disparate financial trends
- Problem solving with ability to draw clear conclusions and recommendations from multiple data sources / trends; creates simplicity from complexity
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.
- Educated to degree or equivalent level
- Preferably Product & Pricing experience in financial services
- Must be very well organised and have good attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable with a fast moving working environment
What's on Offer
£50k - £60k + benefits
Lots of career opportunity
Opportunity to work with a fantastic team